- Engine stand carrying capacity 250 kg max.
- Designed for a single person operation
- Suitable for passenger car engines & transmissions
- 360 ° swivel locked worm gear system
- easy to move , safe to use, time-saving features
- safe in all positions, automatic gear lock system
- Featured with locked and steering wheel system
- Made of steel portable waste pan for oil collection
- Approved by Mercedes Benz and Porsche
- ISO 9001-2008 and CE certified, made in Germany
WW-MG-250 engine and transmission repair stand is applicable in all automobile, motorcyle workshops. Designed for repairs up to 4 cylinder engines as well as transmissions and axles up to 250 kg weight. Easy to maneuver even with engine or transmission placed in the stand. Compact space saving design. Self-locking worm gear allows easy and free maneuvering and safe positioning.
ww-MG-250 delivered assambled with portable oil pan.
Assambled: On palett 80x120x125 cm Weight: 80 Kg
Disassembled: On palett 80x120x50 cm Weight: 80 kg
|Designed for engines||**||Passanger Cars|
|Gear with self locking system||**||Available|
|Wheels incl. lock features||**||Available|
|WW-4/100 universal engine stand adapter Suitable for all type of engines up to 250 kg weight||WW-6/140 univerrsal engine stand adapter Suitable for Porsche, Mercedes VW Group engines.||WW-GA-120 universal transmission stand adapter Suitable for transmission up to 120 kg weight.||WW-GA-400 universal transmission stand adapter Suitable transmission up to 400 kg weight & especially for Mercedes Benz OM651 & M271 EVO engines.|
|See Product Details||See Product Details||See Product Details||See Product Details|
: Engine Repair Stand - Engine Repair Stand for Automobiles - engine stand - Transmission Repair Stand - Universal Engine Repair Stand - ww-MG-250 Repair Stand : 4247